Jubilee Community Care has again received overwhelmingly positive responses in its 2018 Client Satisfaction Survey. The survey was sent to 100 clients on Home Care Packages in early September, with a 51 per cent response rate. Client responses to key statements included:
- Jubilee Community Care has provided me with information to enable me to choose the services I want: 98% agree
- Jubilee staff treat me with dignity and respect: 98%
- I am supported by Jubilee in my choice of care and support: 96%
- My services are organised at day(s) / time(s) that suit me: 94%
- My support worker(s) usually arrive on time for my scheduled service: 96%
- My service are usually provided by the same support worker: 85%
- My support worker(s) complete tasks the way I want them to be done: 98%
- I understand the fees charged for the service(s) provided to me: 88%
- I am aware of my rights and responsibilities and those of JCC as my service provider: 94%
More importantly, clients were given the chance to comment on Jubilee, its services and staff. The comments included:
- Staff have been so kind. I am very satisfied with the service, thank you.
- Full marks for an excellent caring community organisation.
- The workers arrive with a smile and an honest keenness to any job.
- I have been delighted with the services and the staff are very respectful.
- I am pleased with everything, Jubilee staff make my day.
- It is a great help to have the same support workers at the same time.
- Staff are terrific, helpful and kind. Jubilee is professional, caring and friendly.
- Jubilee are quick to implement any changes I request.
- The carers have been kind, courteous, helpful and thorough in their tasks.
- Your service is good, those who manage are very good.
- I recommend Jubilee, excellent support for the elderly in their home.