Jubilee Community Care has had overwhelmingly positive results from its latest survey of Commonwealth Home Support Program clients. The survey was conducted in February and had a 53 per cent response rate.
Questions asked (and responses) included:
• Would you recommend the services of Jubilee Community Care to other people? (Yes, 100%)
• Jubilee Community Care has provided me with information enabling me to choose services that I want. (Yes, 96%)
• I am supported by Jubilee Community Care in my choice of care and support services. (Yes, 100%)
• If applicable, Jubilee Community Care has referred me to external healthcare service providers such as a podiatrist, physiotherapists etc. (Yes, 83%)
• My services are organised at day(s) / time(s) that suit me. (Yes, 97%)
• My support worker(s) usually arrive on time for my scheduled service. (Yes, 99%)
• My services are usually provided by the same support worker(s). (Yes, 95%)
• My support worker(s) complete tasks in the way I want them done. (Yes, 99%)
• Jubilee Community Care staff treat me with dignity and respect. (Yes,100%)
• I understand the fees that are charged for services provided to me. (Yes, 99%)
Respondents suggested they would recommend Jubilee because it was efficient and well managed; pleasant, helpful and effective; they recieved personalised service; services were affordable; clients could overcome loneliness and social isolation and phobia; and Jubilee had quality staff, excellent communication and first-class activities, and was “Perfectly wonderful in every way”.
When asked how Jubilee could improve responses included:
• By having a greater focus on IT Support
• Recognise, research and introduce new services (eg. gardening, handyman services, hair and nail cutting). Jubilee can arrange access to these services. Please contact our office for details.
• Food preparation – could teach as oppose to just doing it. This would increase the helpfulness of the visits. We will look into this, thank you.