Did you know that if you are aged over 65 and living in Brisbane you might be eligible for Allied Health assistance? This could be from the Government, or for help from a health professional, at home and on a day and at a time that suits you. We at Jubilee Community Care can explain the available support options and help to navigate the system for you.
There are a number of Allied Health Brisbane services that we can offer such as podiatry (foot care) or occupational therapy (help to recover, or maintain your physical ability). These help you to stay as active and healthy as you can be. Allied Health Brisbane of course covers a wide range of healthcare practices to help diagnose, treat and rehabilitate those in need.
Allied Health Brisbane – what’s available:
The types of Allied Health that are available in addition to our Brisbane home help services include:
- physiotherapy (exercise, mobility, strength and balance)
- speech pathology (help with difficulties in communicating, swallowing and eating)
- occupational therapy (help to recover or maintain your physical ability)
- podiatry (foot care)
- dietitian (nutrition assessment, food and nutrition advice, dietary changes)
- exercise physiologists (physical activity and education to assist with managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease).
Jubilee Community Care in Indooroopilly will gladly talk you through the types of allied health Brisbane residents are entitled to, with absolutely no cost to you. Call us on 07 3871 3220 to get you or your loved ones back on track, to discuss the range of available services, and also to find out what Government support you may be entitled to.