There will be changes to Jubilee client services on public holidays.
On these public holidays essential services of personal care, medication assistance and meal preparation will be provided while domestic assistance, social support, respite and shopping services will not be.
Please note, clients must inform the office at last a fortnight before each public holiday to confirm if they want essential services on the day to go ahead or be cancelled and rescheduled.
Also, note that your services supplied on those days may not be with a known support worker and might not be at your preferred time due to staffing limitations.
The 2022 public holidays are:
- Friday, 15 April to Monday, 18 April – Good Friday to Easter Monday (all four days)
- Monday, 25 April – ANZAC Day
- Monday, 2 May – Labour Day
- Wednesday, 10 August – Royal Queensland Show (Ekka) Day
- Monday, 3 October – Queen’s Birthday
- Saturday, 24 December (6pm – midnight) – Christmas Eve
- Sunday, 25 December – Christmas Day
- Monday, 26 December – Boxing Day
- Tuesday, 27 December – Christmas Day public holiday
Early 2023 public holidays are:
- Sunday, 1 January – New Year’s Day
- Monday, 2 January – New Year’s Day public holiday
- Thursday, 26 January – Australia Day
The Jubilee office will be closed on these public holidays. For more information, phone the Jubilee office on 3871 3220.Posted by