You are very pleased with Jubilee Community Care. That’s the message from our 2017 Client Satisfaction Survey conducted earlier this year.
What people valued most about Jubilee were that services met their needs as well as the calibre of staff at the organisation.
KEY FINDINGS INCLUDED:
- 99 per cent of respondents said Jubilee treated them with dignity and respect;
- 97 per cent said they were supported by Jubilee in their choice of care and support;
- 97 per cent said their services reflected their needs, goals and preferences;
- 97 per cent said Jubilee had provided them with the information to enable them to choose the services they wanted;
- 96 per cent said services were organised at a day and time that suited them;
- 94 per cent said Jubilee supported and encouraged them in their independence;
- 93 per cent said support workers completed tasks in they way the client wanted them done.
CLIENTS’ SURVEY COMMENTS:
- Staff are excellent and reliable;
- I could not live at home without JCC services;
- I feel very lucky to have my support worker;
- I have the greatest respect for JCC.