Dehydration signs and symptoms.
As we move into the summer months a timely reminder of the signs of dehydration to look out for.
If you have mild to moderate dehydration, you might:
• be thirsty
• have a dry mouth, lips and tongue
• have a headache
• have dark urine, and not so much of it
• be dizzy or light-headed, particularly when standing up.
If you have severe dehydration, you might:
• be extremely thirsty and have a very dry mouth
• be breathing fast and/or have a fast heart rate and a low blood pressure
• have a fever
• have little or no urine
• be irritable, drowsy or confused.
Make sure you drink enough water each day, and have extra to replace any fluid lost during hot weather, illness or exercise.Posted by