Jubilee has wonderful activities coming up in the next three months so make new friends and have a great day out with our Wanderers activities group. Here are some highlights:
- Succulents Garden Workshop – celebrate spring by creating your own low-maintenance, succulent garden in a pot. All plants and tools provided
- Exercise Classes – low impact, gentle exercise classes at Bodytrack and the University of Queensland (UQ) Healthy Living with personalised assessments and programs
- Oxley Dog Squad – visit and spend time with some lovable, smart and furry friends
- Mental Olympics Challenge – challenge one another and test your knowledge with Pictionary, Scrabble and more!
- Zoom Chit Chats – Join Vicki online each Wednesday to chat about an array of subjects with special guests
- Teppanyaki Lunch – experience a scrumptious Japanese dining experience at Redcliffe
- Fish & Chips – an old favourite at Shorncliffe and The Fishmonger’s Wife
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, there may be changes to activities so contact Jubilee’s Activities Officer Vicki on 3871 3220 for information about cost & transportation.
Below is the calendars for October, November and December 2021.
Take care and we look forward to seeing you soon!