White Christmas is a quintessential Australian dessert, a favourite over the festive season. It is quick and easy to make – perhaps even an activity you can do with the grandchildren.
Ingredients (serves 10):
• 3 cups rice bubbles.
• 1 cup desiccated coconut.
• 1 cup powdered milk.
• 1 cup mixed fruit.
• 3/4 cup icing sugar, sifted.
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
• 225g copha
• Mix rice bubbles, coconut, powdered milk, fruit, sugar and
essence in a bowl.
• Melt copha then add to the mixture; stir well.
• Put mixture into a baking tray and place in fridge until set.
• Cut into single-serve pieces and store in an air-tight container.