Did you know that if you are aged over 65 and living in Brisbane you might be eligible for Brisbane Allied Health assistance from the Government, at home or for help from a health professional, on a day and at a time that suits you? We at Jubilee Community Care can explain the support available and navigate the system for you.
There are a number of Brisbane Allied Health services that we can offer such as podiatry (foot care) or occupational therapy (help to recover, or maintain your physical ability) to help you to stay as active and healthy as you can be.
Allied Health Brisbane – what’s available:
The types of Allied Health that are available in addition to our Brisbane home help services include:
- physiotherapy (exercise, mobility, strength and balance)
- speech pathology (help with difficulties in communicating, swallowing and eating)
- occupational therapy (help to recover or maintain your physical ability)
- podiatry (foot care)
- dietitian (nutrition assessment, food and nutrition advice, dietary changes)
- exercise physiologists (physical activity and education to assist with managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart disease).
Call Jubilee Community Care Brisbane and we will gladly talk you through the available allied health options with absolutely no cost to you! 07 3871 3220.